Chunmee tea is called “precious eyebrows” by the Chinese because the leaves are carefully hand-rolled into eyebrows and then burnt. It is one of the most popular green teas in the world.
▶ Product Introduction
Chunmee tea is called “precious eyebrows” by the Chinese because the leaves are carefully hand-rolled into eyebrows and then burnt. It is one of the most popular green teas in the world. In fact, most people drink green tea that is chunmee green tea. The soup after brewing chunmee green tea is light yellow. It is known for its plum-like sweetness and smoothness. As a premium green tea, it is characterized by a long-lasting fragrance, a bright liquid and a strong taste when brewed.
▶ Main Features
Chunmee tea is not fermented tea. Due to its characteristics, it retains more of the natural substances in the fresh leaves. Among them, tea polyphenols and caffeine retain more than 85% of fresh leaves, chlorophyll retains about 50%, and vitamin loss is also less, thus forming a characteristic of green tea refreshing and tasteful convergence. It has special effects on anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, sterilization, anti-inflammatory, etc., which is not possible with fermented tea.
▶ Health Benefits of Chunmee Green Tea
- Chunmee tea contains polyphenolic antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have a variety of beneficial effects on health.
- Chunmee green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but it is enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which works synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
- Chunmee green tea has been shown to increase metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, but not all studies agree.
- Chunmee Green Tea contains powerful antioxidants that prevent cancer. A number of studies have shown that Chunmee green tea drinkers have a lower risk of developing various cancers.
- The bioactive compounds in Chunmee Green Tea have various protective effects on the brain. They can reduce the risk of the two most common neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- The catechins in Chunmee green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and certain viruses. This can reduce the risk of infection and improve dental health, reduce the risk of dental caries and reduce bad breath.
- Some controlled trials have shown that Chunmee green tea can cause a slight decrease in blood sugar levels. It also reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Chunmee Green Tea has been shown to lower total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and protect LDL particles from oxidation. Observational studies have shown that Chunmee green tea drinkers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
▶ Product Specification
*Chunmee's Series: 41022, 9371, 4011, 8147, 9367, 9366, 3008, 3009, 9380, 34403 etc.
*Chunmee's Features: Fine lines such as eyebrows, color green and oil lubrication, long lasting flavor, the sweet after lasts long , bright green soup
Cartons: 20kg per carton
Paper Box: 25g, 100g, 125g, 250g, 500g per box
Wooden Case: 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 40kg per wooden case
Gunny Bag: 28kg, 34kg, 60kg per gunny bag