Recipe | snow fungus and snow pear sweet soup
Ingredients (serves 2):
10g snow fungus, soaked in plenty of water until it blooms
1 snow pear (Nashi pear)
30g mixed apricot kernels (nanbeixing)
Rock sugar to taste
1. Peel and core the pears and cut the fruit into little cubes.
2. Snip the snow fungus into little florets.
3. Heat up 800 ml water in a saucepan and bring to a bowl, add the mixed apricot kernels and pear cubes. Add the snow fungus.
4. Bring to a boil and reduce immediately to a low simmer for about 40 minutes or until the pear and fungus buds are very soft. Add rock sugar to taste.
5. Serve hot for best effect.
Natural Peach Gum from Peach Fruit Tree
*If you are committed to the beauty and health market,please don't miss this product.
*If you are not,this product will help you win a new market,please don't miss this product.
*Please contact us as soon as possible,we will provide the best price for you.