* Drying Process: Freeze Drying (FD)
* Place of Origin: China
* Parameter: Moisture≤5%; Purity: 100%
* Shape: Dices/Slices/Halves/Powder…
* Shelf Life: 24 months
* Material: Fresh Apricot
* Packaging: PE bag + carton or according clients’ requirements
* Storage: Store at the cool and dried place (Temperature below 25℃, Humidity not exceed 50%)
* MOQ: 500kgs
* Features of freeze-dried fruit:
---crispy, low calorie, zerofat.
---not fried, not puffed, no artificial coloring, no preservatives or other additives
---no added sugar(contains only fruit natural sugar)
---retain perfectly the nutrition facts of fresh fruits.
* Attribute of Apricot
Apricots are one of the best sources of beta-carotene.
The beta-carotene is converted to Vitamin A. This nutrient helps protect eyes and keep the skin, hair, gums and various glands healthy. Vitamin A also helps build bones and teeth. In addition, research results show that Vitamin A helps to fight infection by maintaining strong immunity.
* Our Advantage:
Fortop introducing the most advanced technology with large investment. We owns the production facilities of plant extraction and vacuum freeze drying, together with the middle and small laboratory equipments and advanced analysis & monitoring machines.