* Drying Process: Freeze Drying (FD)
* Place of Origin: China
* Parameter: Moisture≤5%; Purity: 100%
* Shape: Dices/Slices/Ring/Powder…
* Shelf Life: 24 months
* Material: Fresh Green Apple/Fuji Apple
* Packaging: PE bag + carton or according clients’ requirements
* MOQ: 500kgs
* Features of Freeze Dried Apple
---crispy, low calorie, zerofat.
---not fried, not puffed, no artificial coloring, no preservatives or other additives
---no added sugar(contains only fruit natural sugar)
---retain perfectly the nutrition facts of fresh fruits.
* Nutrition of Freeze Dried Apple
A typical apple serving weighs 242 grams and provides 126 calories with a moderate content of dietary fiber. Otherwise, there is generally low content of essential nutrients.
* How Freeze Drying Works with Fruit:
1) The freshly picked fruit is washed and slices and then frozen.
2) Nearly all of the food’s moisture is drawn off by evaporating the water particles at extremely
3) The freeze-dried fruit slices are then sealed in airtight packaging ensuring that they don’t
come into contact with moisture or oxygen.
4) Which means that when you open a packet of freeze dried fruit, they are still 100% fresh,
crisp and completely delicous.